In order to be certified in CompTIA A+ certification a candidate must pass two exams. The exams are CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Certification Exam.
The CompTIA A+ 220-801 examination measures necessary competencies for an entry-level IT professional with the equivalent knowledge of at least 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field.
- To be successful in the exams candidates are required to have the skill and knowledge
- To assemble computer parts and components based on specified clients requirements,
- The knowledge to install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for system users,
- Good and clear understanding of basics of networking and security
- Safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues while applying troubleshooting skills.
- Candidates are also required to have the knowledge ad ability to provide appropriate customer support.
- Candidates are required to have good knowledge to support Mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Candidates must have full understanding of functions and set up and installation of Operating Systems are very important skill for any candidate to be successful
The CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice To Pass contains over 750 questions to test your skills and knowledge to prepare candidates for the A+ exam. Objectives
- What we provide is a simulated exam questions to prepare you for the real examination
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Our system is designed to provide randomized Answers to help prevent candidates in memorizing the answers.
- Most times vendors change objective categories. Updates is seamless but we will notify you of any update !