In order to be certified in CompTIA A+ certification a candidate must pass two exams. The exams are CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Certification Exam.
The CompTIA A+ 220-801 examination measures necessary competencies for an entry-level IT professional with the equivalent knowledge of at least 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field.
To be successful in the exams candidates are required to have the skill and knowledge
A) To assemble computer parts and components based on specified clients requirements,
B) The knowledge to install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for system users,
C) Good and clear understanding of basics of networking and security
D) Safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues while applying troubleshooting skills.
E) Candidates are also required to have the knowledge ad ability to provide appropriate customer support.
F) Candidates are required to have good knowledge to support Mobile devices (Android and iOS)
G) Candidates must have full understanding of functions and set up and installation of Operating Systems are very important skill for any candidate to be successful
- The CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice To Pass contains over 750 questions to test your skills and knowledge to prepare candidates for the A+ exam. Objectives
- What we provide is a simulated exam questions to prepare you for the real examination
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Our system is designed to provide randomized Answers to help prevent candidates in memorizing the answers.
- Most times vendors change objective categories. Updates is seamless but we will notify you of any update !